January 30, 2020 - On March 30, 2020, Celebrity Apex, the second cruise ship of the Celebrity Edge series, will be baptized by American lawyer and politician Reshma Saujani. Like the Celebrity Edge in 2018, the Celebrity Apex surprises with new types Culinary, spa and wellness trends as well as entertainment offers.
Like the Celebrity Edge, the Celebrity Apex has the characteristic feature of the Edge series: the Magic Carpet. Depending on the time of day and needs, the flexible outdoor platform serves as an extension on the topmost ship level or as a comfortable starting point for tenders on the lowest level.
Celebrity Apex - Rendering © Press Center Celebrity Cruises
Unique features of the Celebrity Apex relate to the areas of culinary, entertainment and wellness.
- Craft social bar: The typical American bar gives the impression of a sports bar. Guests choose between cocktails, quality wines and more than 50 beers. The menu includes dishes like Kobe beef, crispy chicken, and meat and cheese platters. Sports events are broadcast on large-screen televisions.
- A new digital 3-D animation in the Le Grand Bistro: The menu, digitally animated by the 3D cartoon character "Le Petit Chef", is given a new narration on board the Celebrity Apex.
- Not to mention that Natural paradise of Eden. It offers innovative gourmet experiences of nouvelle cuisine. The ingredients come from local farms and fisheries.
- The The theater mentioned theater area was technically u. a. extended by a seven meter high 4K LED screen.
- That previously quoted Eden acts as a mix of restaurant, cocktail bar and live entertainment, depending on the time of day.
- The Club provides varied evening entertainment with aerial acrobatics. During the day, the universal room is used for archery or karaoke performances with a live band.
Wellness is very important on board. More than 120 soothing treatments and wellness rooms ensure relaxation.
Where will guests experience the new flagship in 2020?
After the first short season of the Celebrity Apex in Northern Europe, the ship will spend the summer months of 2020 in the Mediterranean. The 7 to 12 night trips lead to destinations such as Lisbon, Portugal, Istanbulsite, Montecarlo, Cannes and France. The new building spends the winter season from November on with one-week trips to the Caribbean. The starting point of the trip is Port Everglades / Fort Lauderdale, Florida.