November 24th, 2022 – Anticipation for the new Mein Schiff 7. The first voyages for the summer of 2024 for the Mein Schiff 7 are unlocked!
Rendering Mein Schiff 7 © TUI Cruises
You can look forward to the travel highlights of the first Mein Schiff 7 summer season
• the breathtakingly beautiful fjords of Norway
• Honningsvåg / North Cape, the northernmost point of Europe
• the capitals Copenhagen, Oslo, Stockholm and Helsinki
• Reykjavik/ Iceland with its myths, geysers, volcanic landscapes and glaciers
• the Nordic Sun Islands Bornholm and Gotland
• the easternmost part of the Baltic Sea and the Baltic states
• the Baltic metropolis Tallinn with its fascinating old town
Now bookable for all trips in summer 2024: VIP fare options with even more advantages
The following adjustments have been made to the VIP fare options for travel from summer 2024:
- the drinking bottle, the flight requests and the Holiday Extras voucher will no longer be included
- NEW: Internet upgrade (7 GB), laundry service (1 laundry bag per adult/trip), ironing service (3 pieces per adult/trip), comfort pillows and daily breakfast in the Große Freiheit (INTERNAL: very limited, approx. 30 -50 cabins)
- From €200 pp
- the drinking bottle will no longer exist
- NEW: Internet Upgrade (3GB) & Advance Shore Excursion Reservation
- From €120 pp
Travel highlights of the first Mein Schiff 7 winter season
In the 2024/2025 season transformed "My ship 7 canaries" your cruise into an unforgettable adventure by taking you on exotic cruises that highlight the beauty of the Canary Islands and Morocco. Your journey starts in Gran Canaria and takes you on a fascinating route via Agadir in Morocco to the Canary Pearls of Lanzarote, Tenerife and La Gomera.This extraordinary tour offers a perfect fusion of African and Canarian culture and gives you the opportunity to discover breathtaking volcanic landscapes and picturesque beaches.
No less exciting is the Canary Islands cruise with Madeira. It also starts in Gran Canaria, then takes you via Fuerteventura to the Portuguese paradise of Madeira and on to the islands of La Palma and Tenerife, before finally arriving back in Las Palmas on Gran Canaria.
For travelers who are looking for even more variety, Mein Schiff 7 offers a 14-day cruise on the Canary Islands. This extended tour combines the two week-long Canary Islands cruises, giving you the chance to see and experience even more.