May 24, 2022 – Attention families: Extra time out on board the Mein Schiff fleet in summer Stable prices for spontaneous cruises during the summer holidays
Mein Schiff 6
- Mein Schiff 6 becomes a family ship with additional offers
- Convenient arrival and departure from/to Germany
- Diverse program for the whole family
- Childcare in the Kids Club is again possible from the age of 3
- From 2 to 14 years: children's fixed price from the 3rd bed in the parents' cabin
Whether it's a colorful program for the children or unforgettable shore excursions for the whole family: the Mein Schiff fleet inspires families in summer with its variety, so that everyone gets their money's worth. There are mainly on the Mein Schiff 6 Lots to discover for the youngest – she becomes a family ship on her Baltic Sea voyages during the summer months. In addition to the regular holiday program, which children enjoy throughout the fleet in the Kids Club and in the Teens Lounge, families on board Mein Schiff 6 can look forward to additional offers for the little cruisers: A selected program with pizza baking, various workshops and families is tempting rallies and shuffleboard games, but also a boot camp especially for the teens in the arena.
Capt'n Sharky takes the helm
In the children's program, of course, one should not be missing: Capt'n Sharky. The well-known character from the books of Coppenrath Verlag from Münster is the mascot of the kids' club and often visits there. Together with the little pirate, the children can look forward to a spectacular and knowledgeable program. The care in the Insel der Piraten - Kids-Club takes place on the Mein Schiff fleet with the voyage start from May 29th again from 3 to 11 years and in the Sturmfrei - Teenslounge from 12 to 17 years.
But the other ships in the Mein Schiff fleet also offer an ideal family break during the holidays: In addition to the daily ice cream at the pool, families have plenty of time to realize themselves creatively, sportily or playfully with great family activities.
Mein Schiff 6 Insel der Pirateeuber - Kids Club
Optimal family time out at sea
The Mein Schiff 6 is en route on various Baltic Sea routes this summer season, heading for Stockholm, Copenhagen, Tallinn and Helsinki, among others. All trips start conveniently from Kiel. In addition, TUI Cruises offers cruises in Northern and Western Europe and the Baltic Sea with three other ships, starting in a relaxed manner from German ports.
For families and everyone else who would like to soak up a little more sun, the Hamburg cruise line has positioned three ships in the Mediterranean. The Mein Schiff 2, Mein Schiff 5 and Mein Schiff Herz offer various routes in the western and eastern Mediterranean and the Adriatic Sea.
- 8 nights “Baltic Sea with Helsinki I” from July 24th to August 07st, 01.08.2022 or from August 11th to 19.08.2022th, 6 on board the Mein Schiff 1.199 from/to Kiel cost from €3 per person in the PUR tariff in a balcony cabin with double occupancy . Children pay in the 4rd/329th bed each XNUMX euros.
--> to the Mein Schiff 6 offers
- 7 nights “Adriatic Sea with Sicily” from July 10th to 17.07.2022th, XNUMX on board the Mein Schiff 5 from/to Trieste cost in the PUR fare from 1.099 euros in a balcony cabin, including flight from 1.489 euros. Children pay in the 3rd/4th bed each 329 euros plus flight costs.
--> to the Mein Schiff 5 offers
- 7 nights “Adria with Dubrovnik” from August 21 to 28.08.2022, 5 on board Mein Schiff 1.049 from Malta to Trieste cost from EUR 1.439 in a PUR tariff in a balcony cabin, including flight from EUR 3. Children pay in the 4rd/329th bed each XNUMX euros plus flight costs.
--> to the Mein Schiff 5 offers
- 7 nights "Malta to Mallorca" from 15.07. until 22.07.2022/XNUMX/XNUMX on board the Mein Schiff Herz from Valletta (Malta) / to Palma (Mallorca) cost from 599 euros in an inside cabin in the PUR tariff, including flight from 849 euros. Children pay in the 3rd/4th bed each 329 euros plus flight costs.
--> to the Mein Schiff Herz offers
My ship cruise deals
To the overview of all My ship cruises