November 30, 2021 - Use the preseason and book spring sun!
- After a short winter break, Mein Schiff 5 starts its journeys in the Mediterranean
- March 6 to April 3, 2022: 7-day cruises from / to Palma de Mallorca with stops in Marseille, Barcelona, Valencia and Alicante
April 3 to May 29, 2022: three different 7-day cruises from / to Heraklion / Crete through Greek islands
- Relaxed and safe travel with 1G + (adults) or double compulsory testing for unvaccinated children and a tried and tested health concept
After winter, the longing for spring is particularly great - the right time to travel south. With the newly launched cruises in the Mediterranean with the Mein Schiff 5 Guests can soak up the sun again from the beginning of March 2022 and discover the most beautiful regions of the western and eastern Mediterranean for themselves in the preseason: After a short winter break, Mein Schiff 5 initially makes four one-week trips from / to Palma de Mallorca through the western Mediterranean. Then there are three different one-week trips from / to Heraklion / Crete through the Greek island worlds, which can also be combined, until the end of May.
The first rays of sunshine and spring-like temperatures lure you on the route from / to Mallorca. Stays in the French port city invite you here Marseille, Barcelona and Valencia for a relaxed sightseeing or active excursion on foot or by bike. A detour to Alicante on the Costa Blanca rounds off the tour. Following the four cruises in the western Mediterranean, Mein Schiff 5 will switch to her summer cruising area, the Adriatic Sea and the eastern Mediterranean. From Heraklion, three different, one-week trips through the Greek island worlds are on offer. Always on the route plan: Athens / Piraeus - the ideal starting point for excursions to the Greek capital Athens. In addition, the islands of Corfu, Mykonos or else beckon Rhodes not only with great beaches, but also with many sights from ancient times. From May 29th, Mein Schiff 5 will return to the original summer timetable.
On board the ship, the spacious outside decks or your own balcony invite you to linger. The variety of the offer, the excellent service and the attention to detail is - as usual with the Mein Schiff fleet - included.
Even on the newly launched cruises of the Mein Schiff fleet, guests travel safely and relaxed with the tried and tested health concept. All adult guests and the entire crew are fully vaccinated and also have a current corona test with a negative result upon embarkation. Children under 18 years of age are allowed to travel with you without a vaccination; the prerequisite for children from 4 to 18 years of age is a double test in advance.
- The 7-day trip "Mediterranean with Alicante" from / to Palma de Mallorca with port stops in Marseille, Barcelona, Valencia and Alicante from 06.03. until 13.03.2022 on board the Mein Schiff 5 costs from 699 euros per person in an inside cabin, in a balcony cabin from 899 euros per person (based on double occupancy).
- The 7-day trip “Greece with Rhodes” from / to Heraklion / Crete with port stays in Rhodes, Piraeus and Souda / Crete from 03.04. until April 10.04.2022th, 5 on board the Mein Schiff 799 costs from 999 euros per person in an inside cabin, in a balcony cabin from XNUMX euros per person (based on double occupancy).
All Mediterranean cruises with Mein Schiff 5 are available from today at the travel agency and on www.meinschiff.com available.